Primary 4 Decoding Open Ended Questions Masterclass:
“BUILD YOUR FOUNDATION RIGHT!”
BUILD YOUR ANSWERING TECHNIQUE FOUNDATION RIGHT, …RIGHT FROM THE START!
P4 Decoding Open Ended Questions Masterclass: “Build Your Foundation Right” is a premier Primary 4 Answering Technique Workshop led by seasoned PSLE Science Specialist and experienced PSLE Marker Jayce Or, to help students Decode Open Ended Science questions with ease.
With a specific emphasis on the MOE Primary Science Lower Block curriculum, this masterclass is designed to help students establish the RIGHT fundamentals in approaching Open Ended Questions in Paper 2 of Primary Science.
BUILD YOUR FOUNDATION RIGHT!
B – BUILD the fundamentals in science answering techniques.
U– UNDERSTAND how to formulate scientific answers.
I– INTERESTING experiments and demonstrations to illustrate & explain the types of Open Ended Questions
L– LEARN a proven method of science heuristics to decode ANY science question
D– DECODE the 3 main types of Open Ended Questions seen in every science paper.
A GLIMPSE INTO OUR MASTERCLASSES…
Benefits of our Programme:
The Decoding Open Ended Questions Masterclass series is a premier Answering Technique Masterclass for Primary 4 students:
- Proven programme crafted by experienced former MOE teacher and PSLE marker Mr Jayce Or
- Learn different strategies for tackling different types of open ended questions commonly seen in p4 papers.
- Decode open ended questions with ease using the basics of the P.E.A.K Hueristic Methodology.
- Fun, engaging & experiential programme to cultivate a love for science
- Practice on curated questions that hone answering skills according to level of difficulty.
In this 4 hour masterclass, the programme outline is as follows:
Part 1: Decoding OPEN ENDED QUESTIONS FUNDAMENTALS
1. Understand the fundamentals in science answering techniques especially how to formulate SCIENTIFIC answers.
2. Learn a systematic method of science heuristics that can help you to decode ANY science question.
3. Be exposed to the Essential question types commonly seen in open ended section of P4 science papers and learn what to expect of them.
4. Train your eye to spot important clues and question requirements in any exam paper.
Part 2: Writing SMART Science Answers
1. Guided and targeted practice on open ended questions classified according to different levels of difficulty.
2. Receive expert feedback on answers and clear explanations on WHY answers can or cannot make the cut!
3. Minimize pitfalls to incomplete answers that will lead to losing marks in the Science paper!
4. Correct conceptual errors to improve on the accuracy of writing answers.
WHAT OUR PARENTS & STUDENTS SAY AFTER OUR MASTERCLASS…
“Most encouraging results in 3 years!”
“My daughter used to dislike science and was not scoring well…now she loves Science and your classes!
You have successfully morphed my daughter a caterpillar to a butterfly…!”
“Your 2 day program gave him clarity and confidence to get his A*!”
“…No longer studies JUST to do well in exams! ”
Our students feedback says it all! So much learning accomplished!
REGISTER FOR YOUR SLOT EARLY!
PRIMARY 4 DECODING OPEN ENDED QUESTIONS MASTERCLASS:
“BUILD YOUR FOUNDATION RIGHT!”
In view of the current Covid-19 situation and to minimise risks to our students, our signature P4 June Decoding Open Ended Questions Masterclasses will be held online for this season via Live Teaching in our online classroom.
Date: 18 & 19 May 2020 (Mon & Tue)
Time: 9am – 11am (2hrs x 2days = Total 4hrs)
*BENEFITS* 2 sessions x 2 hours of live online learning with Teacher Jayce
– Real time feedback with “live” classroom interaction and on-spot review of answers
– Replay access to online class for 2 weeks
– Additional support of queries via email for 2 weeks
*BONUS ADD ON 1* Primary Science Common Misconceptions for Lower Block Video (3 month access) ** Worth $89
– Temperature & Heat
*BONUS ADD ON 2* E-Infographic Revision Package on Common Misconceptions (Selected Topics) ** Worth $19
Total Value: $296
Click here for more information on how we conduct our classes online
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Organizer reserves the right to change the venue and timing.
2. Organizer requires a minimum of 8 participants for class to commence. Maximum 20 students per class.
3. There will be no refund 14 days prior to event.
4. If participant fails to turn up on actual day, there will be no refund or makeup.
5. Payment to be made at the point of booking. Please pay upon registration in this form.
6. Slot can only be confirmed when payment has been made on a first come first served basis.
7. All participants need a confirmation email of payment received from the organizer.
8. In the event that the session is cancelled due to insufficient number of participants, the fees would be refunded.
9. By attending this event, I understand that my child may be photographed during the workshop for marketing purposes. I agree to allow my child’s photo, video or film likeness to be used, without compensation for communication purposes, including, but not limited to the website, social media sites and the press by the event holders.