P5 & 6 2021 Parents & Children
Is your child’s Science scores not as strong as you hoped it to be?
When it comes to Science exams, many students lose crucial marks simply because they don’t have the right techniques at their disposal.
Here’s how we can help…
“Make the Leap to PSLE Science 2021″
A Must-Attend Webinar for P5 & P6 2021 Parents & Children
who want to turn-around their science grades for PSLE Science and beyond!
Yup, no more mindless drilling and not knowing if your science answers are “acceptable”. We’ll show you how your child can strategize well for PSLE Science 2021 simply by attending this webinar.
Hi, I’m Jayce Or, Founder of Germinate and Author (My Pal’s Science Tests Xtra, P5&6, Marshall Cavendish). My students know me affectionately as Teacher Jayce or Science Dad Sg.
As an experienced, former PSLE Science Marker, I have been coaching students in the ins and outs of PSLE Science since 2006. In the past 20 years, I have helped more than 1000 students achieve the best results for PSLE Science!
Now, if you are looking for ways to help your P6 child strategize and make the leap this holidays in time for PSLE Science, you have come to the right place!
Here’s What You’ll Find Out During This Exclusive Webinar:
- Find out How To Analyse your SA2 Science Paper in detail to identify weak areas
- Be Aware of the 3 Most Common Troubled Spots affecting 90% of Students
- How to Solve the Number 1 Weak Spot This Holidays
- What the 2021 Scoring System will mean for your child’s PSLE Science scores
- Chart a Roadmap for PSLE Science 2021 and beyond!
Join “MAKE THE LEAP to PSLE Science 2021” Webinar To Help Your Child Prepare For PSLE SCience with the right Advantage!
There will only be 2 webinars available for the foreseeable future!
Date & Time:
11 November (7:30 pm to 9 pm – Wednesday) *FULL!*
18 November (7:30 pm to 9 pm- Wednesday) *FULL!*
Cost: FREE! (For ONLY a Limited Time!)
Don’t just hear it from us!
1. No replay will be given after the webinar so parents are advised to attend the webinar “live” and on time.
2. This is a parent webinar but children are also welcome to sit in for the session.
This webinar will show you the fastest way to get your child positioned for success and see the results & confidence boost needed to be PSLE-Ready!
Who Is This Webinar For?
You want the skills to guide your children at home
You have tried various tuition solutions but still saw little results.
Your child is having difficulties scoring in the Science Paper, especially in answering Open Ended Questions.
You want to find out a fast and effective way for your child to jump at least 10-20 marks
You want your child to have the intrinsic motivation to love and appreciate Science (as that’s half the battle won- isn’t it?)
What Are You Waiting For?
Yup, we know that as parents, our child’s well-being and success is our utmost concern.
But here’s the thing to note:
Your child might be struggling with Science in more ways than 1.
To the untrained eye, it might seem like nothing is wrong at first glance.
But by the time you realise that your child actually needs help, it will probably be too late.
In PSLE, we just cannot afford to take chances, and THIS HOLIDAY is a good time to take action and improve your child’s standing for PSLE.
Here’s what typically happens over time when students join my classes:
1. They develop insatiable curiosity, motivation and interest in the subject
2. Understanding Concepts becomes more natural and intuitive, as opposed to drilling and bland memorization
3. They can tackle application and real-world questions in exams more confidently because their learning is ALWAYS anchored to reality.
4. They can APPLY their understanding more EASILY as they look forward to my stories on science concepts, object to lessons, relatable videos.
In other words, their answers will start becoming more “complete” to the examiner, and they start getting rewarded with…. MARKS!
At Germinate, my effective C3 Approach cuts through barriers in learning and makes Science process skills accessible and relatable to every child…
There’s even a BONUS as declared by many of our current and previous students and parents….students profess to LOVE and ENJOY Science where they previously didn’t!
Here at Germinate, we make Hard Science for students become Heart ️Science….
So this is the reality if you want this for your child…
The earlier your child gets trained with the right methods, the faster you will see how it makes a SIGNIFICANT difference in the way their score for Science.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
+ What’s the cost of the webinar?
FREE- at no cost to you! Our parent webinars are usually paid webinars within the range of $40-120 for the value that we are giving. However, for a limited time, you get to receive all our insider tips for free!
+ What’s the duration of the webinar?
The webinar will be roughly 1hr 30min long for us to give a sufficient overview of what steps to take!
+ What if I can’t attend the webinar?
If you are not able to attend the webinar, do let us know at least 2 days in advance. Our webinar seatings will likely be full within the next few days so in that regard, we can give up the seats to other parents in the waitlist.
+ Can I JUST get my child to attend the webinar?
It won’t be recommended. We highly encourage you to join the webinar WITH your child, as we believe for your child to do well emotionally and academically, it will be a great thing to be present and interested in how to support your child through this milestone of his academic journey. Look out for interactive activities that will benefit both parent and child!
+ Why are there only 2 webinars available?
There will only be 2 webinars available as after that, we will need to invest time and resources to help our next batch of students for AY 2021.
- These webinars are free and intended to support parents in guiding their child’s learning.
- Session will be hosted on a Zoom virtual room and limited number of seats for each session.
- Simply fill up your details below, select your preferred slot and submit your registration.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you upon successful registration.
- GTC reserves the right to make changes to the above schedule if necessary.