SA1 Prep Starts Now!
Join our Modular SA1 Science Preparation Class today!
A solid SA1 CONCEPT booster programme that helps P6 students:
1. Clarify and Consolidate MajoR P6 topics and HEAVILY WEIGHTED Science Concepts in Upper Block.
2. Pick up STRATEGIC Science Heuristics developed to satisfy the requirements of MOE Process Skills.
3. Targetted practice on basic Answering Technique with focused guidance and feedback.
P6 Science Intensive Focus:
♦ How to know and remember the 8 types of energy
♦ Understand what are the common energy conversions
♦ How to know and remember the 6 effects of forces
♦ Understand what are the 4 types of forces
♦ See how energy and forces can be confusing in questions
♦ Know and understand the factors that affect living things in their environment
♦ Consider the similarities and differences of different habitats
All classes taught by Teacher Jayce Or
your TESTIMONIALS MEAN A LOT TO US!
“Thanks for the great teaching and patience. Livio really enjoys it a lot. It is a great relief to walk out of the class confident, understood clearly something and being allowed to ask questions. It means so much to him!
– Ms Lisa Eu, Parent of Livio, P6
P6 Sa1 Science Intensive MASTERCLASS
[Run 1] 15 Mar (Mon) & 16 Mar (Tue), Mar Holidays
Time: 1 – 3pm (2hrs x 2days = Total 4hrs)
[Run 2] 2 Apr (Fri), Good Friday Public Holiday
Time: 9am – 1pm (4hrs)
Early Bird Price: $208 (U.P. $228)
– Real time feedback with “live” classroom interaction and on-spot review of answers
– Replay access to online class for 2 weeks
– Additional support of queries via email for 2 weeks
Complimentary copy of My Pals Are Here Xtra Tests Primary 5 & 6 book ** Worth $13.90
Click here for more information on how we conduct our classes online
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Organizer reserves the right to change the venue and timing.
2. Organizer requires a minimum of 6 participants for class to commence.
3. There will be no refund 14 days prior to event.
4. If participant fails to turn up on actual day, there will be no refund or makeup.
5. Payment to be made at the point of booking. Please pay upon registration in this form.
6. Slot can only be confirmed when payment has been made on a first come first served basis.
7. All participants need a confirmation email of payment received from the organizer.
8. In the event that the session is cancelled due to insufficient number of participants, the fees would be refunded.
9. By attending this event, I understand that my child may be photographed during the workshop for marketing purposes. I agree to allow my child’s photo, video or film likeness to be used, without compensation for communication purposes, including, but not limited to the website, social media sites and the press by the event holders.