**Open for Registration**
“The ULTIMATE PSLE 2021 Revision Class:
CRITICAL CONCEPTS, MUST-KNOW “HOT” TOPICs & MORE!”
*With CLT removed this year, what TOPICS will now be more significant and heavily-weighted?
*How can my child minimize losing marks for INCOMPLETE answers in their Science exams/ Prelims?
*Are you ploughing through voluminous guide books, assessments, without having a STRATEGIC plan to help your child?
*Is the only way to doing well in PSLE Science to mug from thick notes and engage in mindless drilling of practice papers?
Many “well-meaning” resources and programs in the marketplace focus on providing a surplus of content while churning model templates for students to follow.
Sadly, this has led many parents and students to MISS THE POINT in their approach to mastering PSLE Science.
As a result…
*Many students overstudy, more than what is necessary.
*Rely on the wrong approach to mastering Science with lots of undue stress.
*They cannot APPLY the scientific knowledge they acquire, especially when questions are tweaked slightly differently.
Through my years of experience as a former experienced PSLE Science marker, I can pin this down to a few common problems faced by many students…
- They have trouble differentiating between the CONCEPTS and the CONTENT. While content refers to a broad spectrum of facts on a given topic, CONCEPTS are the crucial scientific characteristics/functions/ processes/ relationships that underpin the deeper understanding of the Science Topic.
- They don’t know the scientific vocabulary and terms to use and are not sure HOW to incorporate the SCIENTIFIC CONCEPTS CLEARLY within their answer.
- They are not sure what what concept they are being tested on. Having a weak understanding of concepts will lead to Misconceptions in their answers.
Hi, my name is Jayce Or, and I am the Principal of Germinate, PSLE Science Specialist, former experienced PSLE Science marker and author “My Pals are Here; Science Tests XTra”, Marshall Cavendish.
With over 20 years of helping hundreds of students overcome their challenges in PSLE Science, I know full well the THE PAINS of tackling PSLE Science.
The clock is ticking and there is little time left towards PSLE. BUT, I can teach your the strategies to CUT to the CORE of what is CRITICAL for your child’s PSLE success.
It is of crucial importance that your child possesses a good grasp of the Critical Concepts and Hot Topics from Lower to Upper Block ….to build a good runway for PSLE.
As an experienced Upper Primary/ PSLE Science coach, I know that:
- NOT ALL science facts/content are of equal importance.
- There are EFFECTIVE tools to revise through my proven Concept Mastery Approach.
- It is not the ACCUMULATION of content that matters but the APPLICATION of CONCEPTS that does.
- MISCONCEPTIONS in their answers & WRONG CONCEPT APPLICATION in their MCQ and Open Ended answers can definitely be avoided.
MAXIMISE YOUR REVISION WITH MINIMUM TIME AND EFFORT!
IN THE PSLE “Hot topics” ultimate revision MASTERCLASS, YOU GET MORE MILEAGE IN MAXIMISING THE SUCCESS OF YOUR REVISION, WITH THE CORRECT FOCUS, TOOLS AND STRATEGY!
Benefits of attending our 8 hours Intensive Masterclass:
1. Strategize and zoom in on PSLE Hot Topics by reinforcing heavily-weighted concepts from Upper to Lower Block that will be tested in every PSLE Exam
2. Focused revision based on our acute analysis of trending PSLE questions.
3. Eliminate misconceptions that commonly confuse 90% of PSLE students
4. Reinforce conceptual accuracy over DIFFICULT & TRICKY PSLE type questions that most students struggle.
5. Exposure to Higher-order Science Questions: Targeted practice on “killer” questions that will test student rigor in conceptual understanding and application
PSLE “HOT TOPICS” ULTIMATE REVISION MASTERCLASS
Click here for more information on how we conduct our classes online
Run 1: 5 & 12 Sep 2021 (Sun)
Time: 1pm – 5.15pm
[2 days x 4 hrs = 8 hrs, with 15 mins break for each day]
Run 2: 6 & 7 Sep 2021 (Mon, Tue)
Time: 1pm – 4pm
8 Sep 2021 (Wed)
Time: 1pm – 3pm
[2 days x 3 hrs + 1 day x 2hrs = 8 hrs]
*BENEFITS OF OUR ONLINE MASTERCLASS*
8 hours of live online learning with Teacher Jayce (Worth $395)
– Real time feedback with “live” classroom interaction and on-spot review of answers
– Replay access to online class for 2 weeks
– Additional support of queries via email for 2 weeks
*BONUS ADD ON*
Key Highlights of PSLE Science 2017 & 2018 Webinar (Worth $60)
10 Sep 2021 (Fri), Sep School Holiday, 1pm-2.30pm
In this 1.5 hour webinar, Teacher Jayce uncovers broad trends & some of the interesting, higher-order questions worth noting in these two year’s PSLE Science papers.
Total Value: $455
Early Bird Fee: $355 *Limited time offer!*
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Organizer reserves the right to change the venue and timing.
2. Organizer requires a minimum of 6 participants for class to commence.
3. There will be no refund 14 days prior to event.
4. If participant fails to turn up on actual day, there will be no refund or makeup.
5. Payment to be made at the point of booking. Please pay upon registration in this form.
6. Slot can only be confirmed when payment has been made on a first come first served basis.
7. All participants need a confirmation email of payment received from the organizer.
8. In the event that the session is cancelled due to insufficient number of participants, the fees would be refunded.
9. By attending this event, I understand that my child may be photographed during the workshop for marketing purposes. I agree to allow my child’s photo, video or film likeness to be used, without compensation for communication purposes, including, but not limited to the website, social media sites and the press by the event holders.