Get Prepared with the Germinate Advantage!
Lower Block P4 Concept mastery Masterclass
This series of Lower Block Science Content Booster Masterclasses aim to:
1. Help students achieve clarity and focus on key concepts in Primary 4.
2. With a special emphasis on grasping core scientific principles in Physical Science & Life Science in accordance with the MOE syllabus.
3. Bring conceptual understanding alive with hands on demonstrations with application to Science questions.
In this 6 hour masterclass, your child gets to:
☑️ Clarify and simplify the mastery of key concepts through Germinate’s Concept Mastery Approach.
☑️ Zoom in on significant concepts and eradicating common misconceptions & blindspots in topics that only experienced teachers know about.
☑️ Discover concept hacks and make connections between concept demonstrations and Science Questions.
☑️ Learn strategies that will help you identify and apply concepts to write scientific answers.
☑️ Practice on curated questions that test conceptual rigour and hone answering skills.
🌟 Physical Science (Lower Block): Light, Heat and Magnets with science demonstrations & videos.
🌟 Life Science (Lower Block): Life Cycles, Plant System and Digestive System
WHAT OUR PARENTS & STUDENTS SAY AFTER OUR MASTERCLASS…
Your science coach: Teacher Jayce Or
PRIMARY 4 SUPER SCIENCE ME! MASTERCLASS
Date: 19 & 20 Oct 2022 (Wed & Thur, PSLE Marking Days)
Time: 9am – 12noon (3hrs x 2days = Total 6hrs)
Venue: Online Via Zoom
*BENEFITS OF OUR ONLINE MASTERCLASS*
2 sessions x 3 hours of live online learning with Teacher Jayce
♦ Real time feedback with “live” classroom interaction and on-spot review of answers
♦ Replay access to online class for 2 weeks
♦ Additional support of queries via email for 2 weeks
Click here for more information on how we conduct our classes online
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Organizer reserves the right to change the venue and timing.
2. Organizer requires a minimum of 6 participants for class to commence.
3. Slot can only be confirmed when payment has been made on a first come first served basis.
4. All participants need a confirmation email of payment received from the organizer.
5. For online event, only one login is allowed for each confirmed signup. We will send you the zoom login details and softcopy handouts 3-5 days before the date.
6. There will be no refund 14 days prior to event.
7. If participant fails to turn up on actual day, there will be no refund or makeup.
8. In the event that the session is cancelled due to insufficient number of participants, the fees would be refunded.
9. By attending this event, I understand that my child may be photographed during the workshop for marketing purposes. I agree to allow my child’s photo, video or film likeness to be used, without compensation for communication purposes, including, but not limited to the website, social media sites and the press by the event holders.